Pages

9/5/18

Dad melts hearts after video of him fixing his daughters' hair inside a moving train goes viral




This dad is being hailed online after a video of him fixing his daughters' hair inside a moving as he took them to school surfaced online.


IG user, body_by_burnhard who shared the video wrote:
'Usally i would say "#morningmotivation " but this right here is FOREVER MOTIVATION! This really touched ny HEART seeing this becuase I know one day I WILL become a father and would do ANYTHING for my children yesterday while I was on the 4 train coming from brooklyn to the bronx after training clients I seen this honorable father fixing his daughters hair and being a great example of what a REAL MAN should do for his kids before he left the train I said "God bless you my brother " I just want to Say " SALUTE TO ALL THE REAL FATHERS OUT THERE " you are all motivation for me when its my time to become one and you are all appreciated KINGS.'

Watch the video below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment